Home | Resources | DRDP Portfolio App
DRDP (2015) App
The app for the DRDP (2015) has not yet been updated. To see a list of other apps that may be used for data collection, download this list: Teacher Apps for iPad
Have you had a good experience with an app and would like to share? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what has worked for you!
DRDP (2010) Portfolio Application (App)
The DRDP Portfolio App Version 2.0 is now available for the iPhone, iPad and Android. The app is designed to assist teachers in organizing documentation for the DRDP. The ability to upload and save different forms of evidence in one place enables teachers to stay organized and save time.
View instructions to uppgrade to Version 2.0 from the original version.
Preview the new DRDP Portfolio App in iTunes.
DRDP Tutorial/User Guides
Download Instructions for iPhone or iPad
- Click on the App Store app from your iPhone, or iPad home screen or desktop.
- Use the Search function to find DRDP Portfolio App.
- To download, tap FREE. A green button, INSTALL APP, will appear. While an app is being downloaded, its icon appears on the Home screen with a progress indicator.
Note: An Internet connection and an Apple ID are required to use the App Store.
Install Instructions for Android APK
- To install the application, go in to the settings on your device.
- Select applications → then select development (newer devices may have this option in
Settings →Developer Options).
- Check the box that says “debugging.”
- Now download the file to your device: DRDP Portfolio App for Android
- Once downloaded it should ask if you want to install.
- Once installed the application is ready for use!
Training Introduction to DRDP Portfolio App Training (Pacific Daylight Time)
Tuesday, Sept. 9, 12:00-1:00 pm - Register here
Wednesday, Oct 15, 8:00-9:00 am - Register here
Wednesday, Nov 19, 12:00-1:00 am - Register here
Wednesday, Dec 17,3:00-4:00 pm - Register here
To provide feedback on your experience with the DRDP Portfolio App, please fill out the following survey: