Each document below describes the correspondence between a DRDP domain and the California Infant/Toddler Learning and Development Foundations or Preschool Learning Foundations. Each document includes an opening paragraph, a correspondence table, and a list of foundations. These are described below:
- Opening Paragraph: A paragraph that characterizes the nature of the correspondence.
- Correspondence Table: A table provides detailed information regarding the correspondence between each measure in the relevant DRDP domain to specific foundations.
- List of Foundations: The document closes with a list of foundations not addressed by the relevant DRDP domain.
Correspondence between the DRDP and the California Infant/Toddler Foundations
- ATL-REG Correspondence to ITLDF
- SED Correspondence to ITLDF
- LLD Correspondence to ITLDF
- COG Correspondence to ITLDF
- PD-HLTH Correspondence to ITLDF